Wednesday, August 08, 2012

I've become a coupon addict!

I never got so excited to shop before - ok that might be a lie. :)

But seriously....the first time i used coupons, was definitely not my last! I have been insane about them ever since. Up until recently, I scoured the Sunday newspapers for them. Now I can get them online too - wow!

My boyfriend was amazed at how little I have spent on things like ziplock bags, cat food, razors, shampoo, etc. Maybe I've created another coupon monster! :)

I found that some stores (like Target) let you "stack" coupons - meaning you can use their store coupon AND a manufacturers coupon on one item....even MORE savings!  I happen to shop in Target frequently so I tend to bring my coupons with me just in case I spot a great deal.

There are various sites to get them - check this one out!


No comments: