Saturday, February 25, 2006

Business on MySpace

What started out as a "social gathering of friends" on MySpace, turned into a pretty good boost for business.

My friends and I decided to set up accounts on MySpace as a way to converse with friends who don't live nearby. It was fun and entertaining - and became an alternative to emailing each other. Then I looked into the Groups they had on the site. I came across one that was of interest to me - Small Business Entrepreneurs. I figured I'd see how it was. I gained a lot of business through it.

I have to say that I am very happy with the site. I know some people are weary of it, based on some bad publicity. But since I'm not on there to meet people (just chatting with current friends) - some businesses may gain more business through it. I came across many people on there for the sole purpose of their small business. And I hope they get as much out of it as I have.

Sublime Dragonfly

No comments: